Friday, October 24, 2008

Muddiest Point- Week 8

In last week's muddiest point I asked about fast-track weekend, and I am asking again today. I am a fast-track student, and I have another class scheduled to meet at the same time on Saturday the 1st. I don't know exactly what I should do. The other class is LIS 2332. I know that LIS2600 is taping the same class on wednesday, and 2332 is not taping the class. If you had any advise that would be great.

A class related muddiest point i have is about metadata. I know that metadata can be written in HTML, but when it is in a webpage it does not show the mark-up. How can metadata and the mark-up about it be shared if the mark-up is not seen on the web?

1 comment:

Daqing said...

metadata in that case is for computers to read and process, or for human being to read when they read the source code of the pages.